Here’s a great opportunity for every foodie/chef-wanna-be/baker-wanna-be who would love to learn how to make beautiful royal icing stringworks!
Basic Piping & Stringworks Class with Chef Mich Uapal of Sweet House Pastry School CdO
April 15, 2016 (Friday): 9 AM onwards
Class Type: Intensive Hands-on
Class Fee: 2,500 PhP
Class Venue: Chefs & Bakers Bacolod, 13th Lacson St. (across Piazza Sorrento Extension), Barangay 4, Bacolod City, Negros Island
– Learn how to make royal icing with a consistency that is perfect for making stringworks.
– Learn how to make and use proper-fitting templates that will help them make spectacular stringworks.
– Learn how to decorate their cakes with intricate stringworks.
– Take home their 1-tier cakes with stringworks.
1. Minimum number of students for this class to proceed: 8 students
2. Admission is on a first-pay, first-served basis. Prospective students are required to pay a confirmation fee of 1,500 PhP to confirm their slots.
3. The confirmation fee is non-refundable. You, may, however, withdraw from your paid/confirmed slot AND apply your payment to other Chefs and Bakers workshops held in Bacolod, Iloilo, or Tagaytay, if you notify us of your slot cancellation at least five days ahead of schedule.
4. All materials, handouts, and ingredients will be provided. You’ll just need to bring an apron for the class.
5. You will receive a certificate of completion after the class.
6. Call us at (034) 435-1356; call/SMS us at 09173041271 (Globe) / 09287425854 (Smart); or PM us on Facebook for more information.